CWM FX - I Told You So !

They might delete this post as well. This happens when a person tells the truth about a certain thing and is shutted down by higher authorities.

Hello All, Field Fisher class action asking more funds from investors. This is the third time they are asking. All those victims are now tired and losing hope with FF. FF and some ring leaders in our group posting threatening posts via Viber group consequences of not paying more money. There is no direct contact with FF and victims all messages are passed by VIber group.

I do not remember the following when agreeing to for this case. Can some one explain what does the following means for us victims.

''Dear all, Please see one of the clauses below if we are to terminate our involvement with FF. 9. Termination of instructions You may terminate your instructions to us in writing at any time. However, in the event of termination of instructions, you will be liable for your proportion of the funding obtained on your behalf and funded by Burford Capital Limited. In the event of termination, we will calculate the amount due by you to Burford Capital Limited and payment must be made within 7 days of such detail being provided to you. We are entitled to keep all your papers and documents while money is owing to us. We will decide to stop acting for you only with good reason (which we will communicate to you if we are able) and on giving you reasonable notice. Failure to pay bills in accordance with the terms of this letter would constitute good reason.''
Hiya.

I'm a journalist, and I'm looking into the case. Really struggling to find people who want to go on the record - both investors and colleagues. Is there a way we could talk - or maybe you could pass me onto people who would?

All help gratefully appreciated.

Please contact me at my regular email, below, if you have any info.

Thanks,
Gavin
[email protected]